We are looking for an enthusiastic, fast-learning marketing student to join our Marketing Internship programme, helping us to deliver outstanding marketing campaigns to find and retain new clients for our growing range of Digital Analytics propositions.
You’ll be passionate about all things digital, willing to get stuck in and looking for a future career in digital marketing. You’ll already have a relevant university degree, or be well on your way to achieving one.
Whilst any digital marketing experience would be a plus, we don’t expect you to be a marketing guru on arrival. We do, however, expect you to be eager to learn and willing to get involved in all aspects of our work.
Although you will on occasion be carrying out some administrative work, you’ll not be the office gopher – we’re looking for somebody that can add real value to our business. In return, you’ll learn plenty, get first-hand experience in an exciting and fast-moving industry, and we’ll even pay you for your time – fair’s fair.
- On-site optimisation of website content
- PPC campaign creation and analysis
- Creating and updating website content
- Growing our presence through social media channels
- A bit of Business Development activity
- Helping with the planning, organising and running of our events
- Some general administrative tasks where necessary
To apply, send your CV and short statement telling us why you’d be perfect for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK.