Graduate Trainee Programme – London
We are hiring for our Graduate Trainee Programme.
The programme will last 12 months and once complete, if you have achieved your targets, there will be an opportunity to get promoted to a fully-fledged Analyst.
What we offer
Working directly within one of the Professional Services teams, our graduate trainees get involved in all aspects of web analytics, insights and conversion rate optimisation:
- Extracting and analysing digital data to produce reports in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Setting up tagging for clients, using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends.
- Writing tagging guides for Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
These are hands-on roles, providing an opportunity to put into practice all the learning from your degree, both offline and online.
What we ask for
- Education: A post-graduate qualification (MA or MSc) in business, marketing or analytics (or a strong Bachelors degree in comparable fields), and a desire to learn more.
- Character: Energetic, highly motivated, an enquiring mind, a passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of success, commercially astute, dynamic, sociable and generous (generosity is one of our five core values)
- Experience: Previous experience in marketing is preferred but not essential; a strong work ethic and passion for digital marketing, on the other hand, are essential.
- Skills: Communication, IT, Influencing, technically strong in insight, analytical, and influencing people.
The Mezzo Labs difference
So how is our Graduate Trainee Programme different from others?
- It is a proper job. In return for your hard work and commitment, we’ll pay you a salary of £22,000 p.a and give you 25 days holiday (pro rata).
- It is real work. You work with real clients on real projects. You’re one of the team. We won’t ask you to do anything that we wouldn’t ask one of our analysts to do.
- You will learn. You tell us what you want to get out of the programme, what success looks like, and we’ll help you get there.
If you want proof that the programme works, look at Iulia Cioara. Iulia joined our Summer 2015 Internship programme (the precursor to our Graduate Training Programme) after graduating from Regents University with a masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics. Six months later, she started as a full-time permanent Insight Executive, and in January 2017 was promoted to Senior Insight Analyst. She is now working with clients like Barclaycard, HSBC and Marie Curie, plus an active member of the Measurecamp committee and an invaluable member of the Mezzo Labs team.
What to do next
Interested? Here’s how to apply.
- Download the Analysis Test and prepare an appropriate response to the challenge within.
- Send us your CV and your response using the Graduate Trainee Programme Application form.
- We will review your application and invite successful candidates to a one-hour interview in our London office. In this interview, you will be asked to give a 20 minute presentation.
- We will make our decision and let you know as soon we can. It is a team decision and based mostly on how well we see you working with your team members and with our clients.
Please note that there are only a limited number of spaces available in each programme.
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK.