Cyber Security Analyst Developer – London
We are the UK’s largest independent web analytics consultancy, based near Old Street tube in London. We are looking for a bright enthusiastic developer to join us on a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) project.
In the KTP project you will manage an ambitious computer security/data governance project. Working with industry and academic experts, you will help us become a market leader in data governance and security with innovative security software and governance processes.
The candidate must have strong technical skills/experience in:
- Software development with multiple languages.
- Data governance, security frameworks and risk management.
- Implementing cryptography algorithms.
Essential skills required:
- Methodical worker, following quality assurance principles across the project, as a leader and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, good verbal and written communication to explain benefits of algorithmic solutions, data governance and security policies.
- Taking responsibility and developing innovative solutions to unexpected challenges.
- Blockchain or other hash-based technology.
- Machine learning algorithms.
- Scientific writing for publication.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Developing, testing and embedding software solutions using computer security and machine learning algorithms.
- Developing and embedding data governance policies and processes.
- Collating and presenting project updates to senior stakeholders and colleagues.
- Producing management reports and research papers. Able to demonstrate your skills through projects you have worked on
Mezzo Labs sees itself as a talent incubator – we hire exceptional people and help them to grow their talents. We encourage you to join projects that stretch your capabilities and to attend training courses that accelerate your skills growth. You will define your own development path and work with your manager to grow and move up through the company. How quickly you do that is up to you. Our job is to support you on that journey.
We want you to be as happy as possible in your time at Mezzo Labs. We don’t just say this – we mean it. We give all staff a personal structured life coaching programme, Inside Out. As part of this programme, you will have access to a dedicated life coach to help you define and reach your goals, whether they be in the workplace or outside. By the end, you will have written your own unique book – with your aspirations, your goals, and a plan of how to get there.
We are now the largest independent web analytics agency in the UK. We have 30+ people in our office near Old Street Roundabout in central London, and are growing at 40% per year.
Our projects range from simple tag remediation and ad hoc reporting, to fully-integrated analytics implementations, automation, predictive modelling and machine learning. We created our product team in 2018 to build new SaaS products which could automate some of our professional services and accelerate global growth.
We have a fun, diverse and vibrant culture with respect for work-life balance. You will be in a cool, single floor warehouse-style office near Old Street roundabout, the tech hub of London.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please email email@example.com