Technical Analytics Consultant – London
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Technical Analytics Consultant to join our growing team.
We need someone with exceptional web analytics skills, someone who has strong ideas about web analytics and really wants to see those ideas get implemented and drive success.
This is a technical role, involving designing and deploying analytics tags and data layers, and integrating with other offsite data sources. It also a client-facing role. You have to be out-going and able to clearly communicate with a wide range of stakeholders – from Web Developers to Chief Marketing Officers.
You will be based in our office in Hoxton, central London, but will be visiting client sites around London and beyond 1-2 days per week.
You have to be a strong individual, with grit and determination to succeed. You’ll need to be versatile enough to provide tactical solutions to client’s challenges or work at strategic level to guide them on a journey to enhance their digital analytics capability.
This role would be ideal for someone who has great technical experience working for a large corporate, but is looking to expands their experience into new business sectors, or someone who already has worked at a digital agency or consultancy.
Before you apply for this job, make sure you can prove you have existing experience of:
- Running business requirements workshops
- A track record of delivering projects
- Auditing sites for broken tags (using ObservePoint or similar)
- Creating, deploying and testing tags and data layers for analytics solutions such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics
- Advising on architecture and analytics strategy
- Training and mentoring clients on analytics
To apply, contact us and we’ll get back to you with a full job description.