Senior Technical Analyst – Hong Kong
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Senior Technical Analyst to join our growing team.
You will help to implement web analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics. You will use Tag Management Systems like Adobe Launch, GTM and Tealium IQ, and design data layers.
This is a technical role. It would suit someone with a desire to learn how to implement top-end web analytics platforms.
This role would suit someone with experience of working in a digital team client-side or agency-side and who has successfully used web analytics tools to measure/optimise online acquisition and conversion.
Typical daily activity
In a typical day, you could be:
- Auditing client’s sites for tags, and producing a gap analysis
- Helping create business solution designs for analytics implementation, both for website and mobile app
- Help implementing new web analytics solutions, typically Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, including:
- Writing tagging guides
- Delivering tags through a Tag Management System
- Designing and delivering data layers
- Setting up profiles and custom reports
In addition, you will be involved in connecting other data sources with web analytics data so you will need a good working knowledge of DMPs, media tags (e.g. DoubleClick), CRM data, email marketing data, video data and social media analytics.
This role will not require you to analyse the data – that is the job of our Insight team – but you would be interested in the commercial impact of your data, either from analysis or from marketing automation.
This role will not require you to work with CRO tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely and Maxymiser – AB testing will be performed by our Optimisation team.
It is a client-facing role and your work will be directly billable to clients. You will take ownership of a number of clients (supervised by the Head of Professional Services) lead client meeting and conference calls so you will need to articulate yourself clearly and logically.
You will need to have:
- 3 years + experience of implementing and configuring web analytics technologies
- A good understanding of technology, with a desire to learn more and try new tools
Preferably, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Sociability – be a generous and likeable team member
- Curiosity – be energetic, positive, enthusiastic, with an enquiring mind
- Providing support for our clients’ analytics solutions, primarily Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Offering user help and guidance
- Producing ad hoc reports and queries
- Fixing broken tags and reports
- Helping the consultants to deliver more technically complex solutions, for example:
- New tag implementation via tag management systems
- Setting up custom reports
- Deep dive analysis
You will be given the opportunity to learn various tools across the marketing analytics spectrum. We will help you get Google Analytics IQ and Adobe Analytics Developer certification. We will help you bridge the knowledge gaps.
Mezzo Labs sees itself as a talent incubator – we hire exceptional people and help them to grow their talents. We encourage you to join projects that stretch your capabilities and to attend training courses that accelerate your skills growth. You will define your own development path and work with your manager to grow and move up through the company. How quickly you do that is up to you. Our job is to support you on that journey.
We want you to be as happy as possible in your time at Mezzo Labs. We don’t just say this – we mean it. We give all staff a personal structured life coaching programme, Inside Out. As part of this programme, you will have access to a dedicated life coach to help you define and reach your goals, whether they be in the workplace or outside. By the end, you will have written your own unique book – with your aspirations, your goals, and a plan of how to get there.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact us