Graduate Trainee Programme – London
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic graduates with a passion for all things digital to join our Graduate Programme for 2020.
Please Note: Due to the current global situation we will not be hiring until September 2020
The programme lasts 18 months and is designed to give you experience across all of our consulting specialisms – insights, technology and optimisation. At the end of the programme there will be an opportunity to get promoted to a fully-fledged Analyst.
What we offer
Working within our Professional Services team, our graduate trainees can get involved in all aspects of digital analytics, insights and optimisation:
- Extracting and analysing digital data to produce value-add insights for clients
- Attending client workshops
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Designing experiments on new customer experiences
- Connecting data sources to deliver deeper insights
These are hands-on roles, providing an opportunity to put into practice all the learning from your degree, both offline and online.
What we ask for
- Education: A post-graduate qualification (MA or MSc) in business, digital marketing or analytics (or a strong Bachelors degree in comparable fields), and a desire to learn.
- Character: Energetic, highly motivated, an enquiring mind. Dynamic, sociable and a great team player.
- Experience: Previous experience in digital marketing is preferred but not essential. A strong work ethic and passion for digital marketing, on the other hand, are essential.
- Skills: Great communicator, strong team player, an analytical mind and a good influencer.
The Mezzo Labs difference
So how is our Graduate Trainee Programme different from others?
- It is a proper job. In return for your hard work and commitment, we’ll pay you a salary of £22,000 p.a and give you 25 days’ holiday (pro rata).
- It is real work. You work with real clients on real projects. You’re one of the team. We won’t ask you to do anything that we wouldn’t ask one of our analysts to do.
- You will learn. You tell us what you want to get out of the programme, what success looks like, and we’ll help you get there.
If you want proof that the programme works, look at Iulia Cioara. Iulia joined our Summer 2015 Internship programme (the precursor to our Graduate Programme) after graduating from Regent’s University with a masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics. Six months later, she started as an Insight Analyst. 5 years later, she is now leading the Insights Team in our Hong Kong office. She’s an invaluable member of the Mezzo Labs team.
What to do next
Interested? Here’s how to apply.
- Download the Analysis Test and prepare an appropriate response to the challenge within.
- Send us your CV and your response using the Graduate Trainee Programme Application form.
- We will review your application and invite successful candidates to a 30-minute phone interview. If you’re successful at the phone interview stage, we will invite you to a one-hour interview in our London office. In this interview, you will be asked to give a 20-minute presentation.
- There are no fixed start dates, so we will make our decision and let you know as soon as we can.
Please note that there are only a limited number of spaces available in each programme.
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK.