This Introductory Adobe Analytics training course is designed for current Adobe Analytics users. The course will be tailored to your existing set up and will cover all the fundamentals of Adobe Analytics. The course will provide you with the basic principles of reporting including the concepts of eVars and sProps – allowing you and your teams to pull tailored data sets for clear performance insights.
This Advanced Adobe Analytics training course is designed for current Adobe practitioners and will delve into the more complex features and functionalities including Workspace in your Adobe Analytics account. The course will demonstrate the flexibility of the workspace environment for querying the data and allow you to start treating your data more intelligently.
Our Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) training course is designed to give a complete overview of how the Dynamic Tag Manager tool works. We will look at the different types of rules, conditions, variables and scripts, to understand how to collect the right data from your site, as well as how to use a data layer for a more robust data collection structure.
WHY TRAIN WITH MEZZO LABS?
- One-day classroom-based training course in central London
- Bespoke training tailored to your needs
- Expert Adobe Analytics trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Post-course online training manual
- Email-based support for 3 months following the course
- Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks through the day
- Earn continuing professional development (CPD) hours with every course you take
OLD STREET, LONDON
PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST