The Introduction to Data Manipulation course focuses on Python’s powerful pandas library. This hands-on training will provide students with the fundamentals of data analysis in Python and the pandas library.
The Introduction to Python for Web Analysts course covers core fundamentals of the language from the perspective of a Web Analyst. This hands-on training will provide familiarity with Python and confidence to start using this programming language to help aggregate and visualise data.
This course will take you through the introductory concepts of Python to provide an overview of terminology, tools, packages and data structures that can be applied in an analytics environment.
WHY TRAIN WITH MEZZO?
- One-day classroom-based training course in central London
- Small groups of maximum 10 attendees
- Expert GA trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Training materials shared after the course
- 3 months of post-course email-based support
- Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks through the day
OLD STREET, LONDON
PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST