Adobe Analytics Advanced Hong Kong
This Advanced Adobe Analytics training course is designed for current Adobe practitioners and will delve into the more complex features and functionalities including Workspace in your Adobe Analytics account. This one-day classroom-based course will demonstrate the flexibility of the workspace environment for querying the data and allow you to start treating your data more intelligently – allowing you and your teams to interrogate the data further.
Please note that at this time, Adobe Analytics training is offered only to customers requiring bespoke training on their existing Adobe account.
Please get in touch to talk to us about your requirements and we can tailor the course content to your level of experience and business need.
- Building intelligent datasets: building segments, creating filters and developing calculated metrics based on bespoke conversions.
- Interactive features: Click map features, activity maps and pathing reports.
- Workspace: A guided tour around workspace, applying filters and segments, flow analysis, cohort analysis, segment comparison, creating and sharing dashboards and adding alerts.
- Plug-ins and data feeds: Configure and manage data feed requests and change existing data feeds
- Report builder: building queries, extracting large datasets into Excel and best practice data manipulation techniques.
- Create intelligent datasets with bespoke segments and filters to better understand user behaviour and compare different audiences
- Measure business specific KPI’s through calculated metrics to align data more accurately to your objectives.
- Create dashboards in workspace which will be easily catalogued and shared with your stakeholders.
- Conduct visual analysis of in page engagement via click map and activity map features.
- Confidently navigate your way through Report Builder to set up and manage bespoke queries
- Extract large datasets using robust queries for automated reports.
- Bespoke training tailored to your needs
- Expert Adobe Analytics trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises
- Post-course email-based support for 3 months
- Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks through the day
- Earn continuing professional development (CPD) hours with every course you take