Adobe Analytics Introduction Hong Kong
This Introductory Adobe Analytics training course is designed for current Adobe Analytics users. The course will be tailored to your existing set up and will cover all the fundamentals of Adobe Analytics. This one-day classroom based course will provide you with the basic principles of reporting including the concepts of eVars and sProps – allowing you and your teams to pull tailored data sets for clear performance insights.
Please note that at this time, Adobe Analytics training is offered only to customers requiring bespoke training on their existing Adobe Analytics account.
Please get in touch to talk to us about your requirements and we can tailor the course content to your level of experience and business need.
- Introduction to Web Analytics: Key terminologies and definitions, how to define KPIs and objectives for your business model along with a basic understanding how data is collected in Adobe Analytics.
- Report suites structure: Creating report suites to align with your site architecture, global report suites, virtual report suites and multi-site tagging.
- Adobe Analytic variables: Traffic variables (sProps), Conversion variables (eVars and SAINT) and success events.
- Understanding reports: Navigating through pre-created report functionality, adjusting time ranges and metrics, configuring graphs, changing reporting suite.
- Reporting techniques: apply filters, extracting data, sharing reports via emails and links and creating dashboards.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of key analytical terms.
- Run a KPI workshop with your stakeholders to help define your objectives.
- Create your reporting architecture through varying report suites tailored to your company goals.
- Understand the difference between traffic variables and conversion variables and how to apply each to your reporting.
- Confidently navigate your way through the reporting interface, applying different time ranges and filters to define your analysis.
- Understand how your traffic is driving conversions.
This training course has been tailored and created for current Adobe Analytics practitioners who wish to gain an introductory overview of their Adobe Analytics set up, the metrics to use and reports available.
The Adobe Analytics Introduction course is also suitable to anyone who is a newbie to Web Analytics and needs to understand Adobe Analytics to effectively measure performance for their business. It doesn’t assume any prior knowledge of the tool or any technical capability.
It is aimed primarily at digital marketers, ecommerce managers, UX designers, newbie web analysts or anyone wanting knowledge of Adobe Analytics.
- Bespoke training tailored to your needs
- Expert Adobe Analytics trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Post-course online training manual
- Email-based support for 3 months following the course
- Earn continuing professional development (CPD) hours with every course you take