Adobe Launch Advanced
Our Advanced Adobe Launch training course will help provide an in-depth understanding of Adobe’s new tag management system (TMS), and how it compares to Adobe’s predecessor, Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM).
The course is designed to help practitioners understand the more advanced elements of the tool, including custom code, advanced debugging and creation of rules, data elements, and extensions to cover complex implementation asks.
This course will help practitioners gain an understanding of the new Adobe Launch tool, to understand how to complete migrations from DTM and provide successful ongoing management of the Launch TMS.
Please note that at this time, Advanced Adobe Launch training is offered only to customers requiring bespoke training on their existing Adobe account.
Please get in touch to talk to us about your requirements and we can tailor the course content to your level of experience and business need.
- Data elements: What they are and how to use them, how to create them, examples of where they can be used
- Custom code: What it is, why you should use it, different format – languages you can use, examples of where they can be used.
- Advanced debugging: Debugging different extension-based and rule-based browser tags, with practical exercises on debugging
- Practical tasks: Creating and testing rules and data elements. Setting up, using, and publishing extensions
- Learn how and when to use data elements and custom code, and how to reference the data layer using Launch.
- Understand the Context Hub extension and developing a schema.
- Explore custom code and practical examples of where they can be used.
- Hands-on practice on advanced debugging using the Launch Switch and the developer console.
- Explore the similarities and differences between Launch and DTM
This training course has been tailored and created for current Adobe Launch/DTM practitioners or people who have attended our Adobe Launch Introduction course.
Adobe Launch Advanced training is aimed at people wanting to understand how Adobe Launch differs from Adobe DTM and how to complete Adobe Launch to DTM migrations. It assumes basic knowledge of creating rules, data elements, and using extensions.
- One-day classroom-based training course in central London
- Small groups of maximum 10 attendees
- Expert Adobe trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Training materials shared after the course
- 3 months of post-course email-based support
- Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks through the day