Adobe Launch Introduction
The Adobe Launch Introduction training course will help familiarise you with Adobe’s new tag management system (TMS) and provide an overview of the core principles of creating extensions, rules and publishing via Launch. After this training you will have a clear understanding of how Adobe’s new TMS works.
Please note that at this time, Advanced Adobe Launch training is offered only to customers requiring bespoke training on their existing Adobe account.
Please get in touch to talk to us about your requirements and we can tailor the course content to your level of experience and business need.
- Set Up: Create a new account and property, apply embed codes on a website, validate & verify the setup.
- Key Concepts: Properties, Adapters, Environments
- Extensions: Different types of extensions and their benefits, how extensions work, how to manage your extensions, implementing extensions
- Rules: What they are & how they work, how to create/ edit rules, understanding the key components of rules, implementing rules
- Publishing: Working with the library, publishing, user roles and version history, publish resources
- Debugging: What debugging is, debug tools available and pros of each, demo of how they work in practice
- Understand the key elements of Adobe Launch and how they interact.
- Learn how tags and TMS works, use data elements, rules, setting variables, sending beacons to Adobe, and debugging
- Learn how to set up and manage your account, libraries, and extensions
- Learn how to integrate your data Layer with Launch
- Learn about the publishing process and user roles
- One-day classroom – based training course in our offices in central London.
- Small groups of maximum 10 attendees
- Certified Adobe expert delivering the course
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Training materials shared after the course
- Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks throughout the day