Google Analytics Advanced Analysis Hong Kong
Our Google Analytics – Advanced Analysis training course covers the more complex elements of Google Analytics (GA). This hands-on training will provide familiarity with advanced analysis tools and techniques such as segmentation, advanced filters and e-commerce funnels.
- The web analytics environment: Key definitions and uses, digital objectives and KPI’s, how tracking works
- GA interface: Account structure, user permissions, navigation menu, report structure, dimensions and metrics, standard reports
- Advanced reporting techniques: Filters, segments and the use of regular expressions, calculated metrics, custom dimensions and metrics
- Goals and funnels
- Custom reporting: Custom reports and dashboards, automated data extracts and manipulation via APIs, GA Data Studio, Tool integrations for custom reporting (e.g. Supermetrics Excel, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Campaign tracking
- Site optimisation: Hypotheses and testing
- Top tips and tricks
- Answer questions about your website audiences and site performance by creating and using GA custom reports and dashboards
- Learn how to segment your data to answer precise marketing questions
- Set up Goals and Funnels to track onsite conversions and drop offs
- Perform advanced data analysis and visualisations by automating and manipulating GA data extracts via APIs
- Understand the importance of accurate campaign tracking in measuring advertising effectiveness
This course is suitable for anyone using Google Analytics on a regular (at least weekly) basis, or who has been on our Google Analytics – Introduction course. If you’re comfortable navigating around the GA interface, this course can help you delve into the why and how.
Our Advanced Analysis course is for users looking to create tailored performance reports for stakeholders and answer detailed performance questions. Our training will help you understand the different tools and techniques available to drill into online behaviour and identify niche trends in online performance.
The Google Analytics – Advanced Analysis course is aimed primarily at digital marketers, e-commerce managers, UX designers, web analysts or anyone wanting an advanced knowledge of how users are behaving on the GA platform.
- Expert GA trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Post-course online training manual
- 3 months of post-course email-based support