Google Analytics Introduction
This Google Analytics introductory training course covers the fundamentals of Google Analytics (GA). The one-day classroom-based course will familiarise you with the GA interface, all the standard reports and help you find answers to your website-related questions.
- Introduction to web analytics: Key definitions and uses, digital objectives and KPIs, how tracking works
- Setting up Google Analytics: Account structure, user permissions, navigation menu, report structure, dimensions and metrics
- Standard reports: Home dashboard, real time reporting, audience reports, acquisition reports, behaviour reports, conversion reports
- Reporting techniques: Filters and segments, dashboards and sharing
- Top tips and tricks
- Navigate with ease through the GA console
- Understand GA web analytics terms like users and sessions
- Answer questions about your website audiences and site performance with standard GA reports
- Measure your performance with simple customised reports and dashboards
- Understand conversions by setting up goals and events
- Measure your advertising effectiveness with UTM campaign tracking
- Segment your audience types with dimensions and metrics
This course is suitable for anyone new to Google Analytics or anyone who has been using GA but would like a broader understanding of what this tool does and how to use it more effectively. It doesn’t assume any prior knowledge of the tool or any technical capability.
It is aimed primarily at digital marketers, ecommerce managers, UX designers, newbie web analysts or anyone wanting a working knowledge of the GA platform.
- One-day classroom-based training course in central London
- Small groups of maximum 10 attendees
- Expert GA trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Training materials shared after the course
- 3 months of post-course email-based support
- Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks through the day
- Earn continuing professional development (CPD) hours with every course you take