Python for Web Analytics
The Python for Web Analytics course focuses on how Python can be used in Web Analytics to simplify and accelerate data processing, manipulation and visualisation. This hands-on training will provide real life examples of using Python in web analytics including connecting to API’s, manipulating DataFrames and visualisation.
- Python set up: How to set up Python on your machine/ online access via Microsoft Azure Notebooks. Jupyter notebook environments & required/useful libraries.
- Input/Output: I/O from multiple data sources. Including how to connect to several common web analytics reporting API’s such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends.
- Data Manipulation: Merging, concatenating and wrangling different data sets using Series & DataFrames in Pandas
- Data Visualisation: Exploration of Matplotlib, Seaborn and Plotly and their relative abilities to clean and display data
- Connect and query the Google Analytics Core Reporting API/Adobe Analytics API/Webtrends reporting API
- Manipulate web analytics data to answer common analytics questions
- Introduction to multiple visualisation packages and how to build a reporting dashboard within Python.
This course is suitable for those with basic programming knowledge. Tailored towards web analysts, this course aims at providing the foundations for users wanting to make the leap from analysis in Excel to Python.
The Python for Web Analysts training is aimed primarily at data/web analysts and digital marketers but is suitable for anyone wanting to advance their knowledge of how to start utilising Python in their workflow to reap the benefits of the automation, aggregation and visualization potential Python offers.
- One-day classroom-based training course in central London
- Small groups of maximum 10 attendees
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Post-course online training manual
- 3 months of post-course email-based support
- Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks through the day