Tealium IQ Fundamentals
Our Tealium training course is designed to give a complete overview of how the Tealium IQ tool works. We will look at the different types of tags, load rules and data mappings, and scripts, to understand how to collect the right data from your site, as well as how to use a data layer for a more robust data collection structure.
We include plenty of exercises for you to practice all the key elements of the course. Our Tealium training will leave you confident in understanding the Tealium IQ interface, its core capabilities, how to set it up, check for errors, and manage it.
Please note that at this time Tealium IQ training is offered only to customers requiring bespoke training on their existing Tealium IQ account.
Please get in touch to talk to us about your requirements and we can tailor the course content to your level of experience and business need.
- Tagging Overview: Data layers, tags, load rules/conditions, extensions, variables, and custom scripts
- Tealium Set up: Initial set up, the data layer, accounts/profiles, local testing, publishing and debugging
- Tagging: Different tag types, custom metrics and custom dimensions, event tracking (extensions), tracking event options, and 3rd party custom scripts
- Triggers: Page views, clicks, other triggers, and utilising regular expression
- Variables: Built-in, and custom variables
- Data layer: Build a custom data layer, build a utag data layer, single page applications, and debugging
- Managing Tealium: Account management, profile and user management, and version control
- Understand the key elements of Tealium IQ (data layer, tags, load rules, and variables,) and how they interact.
- Learn how to set up Tealium, use accounts/profiles/environments, preview tags and variables using the Tealium Tools browser extension before publishing
- Become familiar with the core tags, triggers and variables within Tealium IQ
- Learn how to use built in variables and how and when to create custom variables
- Understand non-standard things such as how to track different types of single page applications, implementation of cross-domain tracking, implementation of virtual page views
The training is suitable for people who are familiar with using analytics-based tools to see how their website is performing, or who have attended any of our analytics introduction courses.
No previous knowledge of Tealium is required for this course.
Our Tealium training course is aimed at people wanting to understand the different types of tags, load rules, and events, and how to manage them via Tealium IQ.
The training is primarily aimed at developers wanting to become familiar with the Tealium IQ set up, marketers and analysts looking to expand their technical experience or manage their Tealium IQ set up.
• One-day classroom-based training course in central London
• Small groups of maximum 10 attendees
• Expert Tealium trainer
• Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
• Training materials shared after the course
• 3 months of post-course email-based support
• Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks through the day