Webtrends Analytics Introduction
This introductory Webtrends (WT) training course, tailored and designed for current WT practitioners using 9/10 or Infinity. We will cover all the basics of Webtrends and will adapt the course to reflect the version and set up that you are running.
This one-day classroom based course will provide you with the fundamental functionalities of the interface and tagging. You will also become familiar with reporting and important terminologies to help track your KPIs – allowing you and your teams to pull the best insights for actionable results.
Please note that at this time, Webtrends Analytics training is offered only to customers requiring bespoke training on their existing Webtrends account.
Please get in touch to talk to us about your requirements and we can tailor the course content to your level of experience and business need.
- Introduction to Web Analytics: Key terminologies and definitions, how to define KPIs and objectives for your business model along with a basic understanding how data is collected through Webtrends.
- Webtrends Infinity account structure and interface: Creating collections to align with your site architecture, using filters to create bespoke data views and navigation through the tool.
- Report structure: Walking you through the report structure and learning how Webtrends computes its data over time.
- Reporting techniques: Applying filters and segments to slice and dice your reports, learning different ways to export data and how you can share reports with stakeholders through the private and public functions.
- Campaign tracking: learning how Webtrends uses unique codes to track your campaigns.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of key analytical terminologies
- Run a KPI workshop with your stakeholders to help define your objectives and the data needed to reflect performance against them
- Create bespoke collections tailored to your reporting needs
- Navigate easily through Webtrends and create reports to share with stakeholders
- Define audiences and measure their performance using segments and filters
- Understand how your campaigns are driving traffic and engagement through the site
- Review the different sources of traffic to your site and the relative impact on overall site performance
- One-day classroom-based training course in central London
- Bespoke training tailored to your requirements
- Expert Webtrends trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises and interactive quizzes
- Post-course online training manual
- Email-based support for 3 months following the course
- Excellent coffee, artisan sandwiches and plenty of snacks through the day
- Earn continuing professional development (CPD) hours with every course you take