Introduction to Google Analytics
This introductory Google Analytics training course covers the fundamentals of Google Analytics (GA) and Google Analytics 360 (formerly known as Premium). The one-day classroom-based course will make you familiar with all the standard reports and help you find answers to your website-related questions.
This course is suitable for anyone new to Google Analytics or anyone who has been using GA but would like a broader understanding of what this tool does and how to use it more effectively. It doesn’t assume any prior knowledge of the tool or any technical capability.
It is aimed primarily at digital marketers, ecommerce managers, UX designers, newbie web analysts or anyone wanting a working knowledge of the GA platform.
What you’ll be able to do
- Navigate with ease through the GA console
- Understand GA web analytics terms like users and sessions
- Answer questions about your website audiences and site performance with standard GA reports
- Measure your performance with simple customised reports and dashboards
- Understand conversions by setting up goals and events
- Measure your advertising effectiveness with UTM campaign tracking
- Segment your audience types with dimensions and metrics
- Introduction to web analytics: Key definitions and uses, Digital objectives and KPIs, How tracking works, Classic vs Universal
- Setting up Google Analytics: Account structure, User permissions, Navigation menu, Report structure, Dimensions and metrics
- Standard reports: Home dashboard, Real time reporting, Audience reports, Acquisition reports, Behaviour reports, Conversion reports
- Reporting techniques: Filters and segments, Dashboards and sharing
- Customer reports: Custom dimensions and metrics, Advanced tracking (video)
- Top tips and tricks
What you’ll get
- One-day classroom-based training course in central London
- Experienced GA expert trainer
- Hands-on practical exercises
- Post-course online training manual
- Post-course email-based support for 3 months
Our new, bright dedicated training facility is only 10 minutes away from Old Street station in London.
|Thursday||12th April 2018||09:30 - 16:30|
|Thursday||10th May 2018||09:30 - 16:30|
|Wednesday||4th July 2018||09:30 - 16:30|
|Thursday||20th September 2018||09:30 - 16:30|
|Thursday||20th November 2018||09:30 - 16:30|
Contact us if you want to discuss a customised course.