Thu, 21 Oct|
Conversion Rate Optimisation masterclass
Not all tests are winners. Learn why A/B tests fail and how to run ones that win. In this masterclass, you will learn how to prepare, run and analyse A/B tests that produce results. Run by CRO expert, Clare Hurst, this short webinar will help you take the gut-feel out of testing.
Time & Location
21 Oct 2021, 14:00 – 14:30
About the Event
When people talk about the A/B tests they’ve run, they'll talk about all the additional conversions they’ve generated from their winnings tests.
However, nobody wins all the time.
What happens when your A/B test doesn’t win? Do you just forget about it and move onto the next one?
In this webinar you will learn:
- What an A/B test is (if you haven’t come across them before)
- What it means for an A/B test to fail
- Why an A/B test might fail and how you can learn from this
- Clare Hurst CRO Lead, Mezzo Labs
- Gareth Nicholls Technical Analyst, Mezzo Labs